Thursday, January 26, 2006

Empress Oprah was duped

Oprah, was duped, and them defended her poor judgment on Larry King, only to find out that who was really duped. I actually read this on the Smoking Gun when it was published a few weeks back. Power is an important ting, wield it carefully.

From the CNN story:"It is difficult for me to talk to you because I really feel duped ... But more importantly I feel that you betrayed millions of readers," Winfrey said to Frey, who wrote the hugely popular "A Million Little Pieces."

Maybe this will help temper her willingness to influence how other people think, or better yet, maybe it'll help others not be so easily duped when the empress proclaims the beauty of her new clothes.

"I made a mistake," Frey told Winfrey on Thursday. And so did we in trusting you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home