Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm not a Gay Drug Addict Pastor..........anymore.


Is it me, or is the Ted Haggard thing just lame?

So today, he's no longer Gay, he says, so has he kicked his drug addiction too, or was that just a passing fancy? What about his attraction to gay masseuse drug dealers?

I'm cool with a pastor being Gay, I think its fine, God loves everyone, even when you sin and ask forgiveness. But I'd be pretty miffed if I was a parishioner and had contributed money to a church leader who lied, lied some more, and then said Jesus cured me of being gay.

It just sounds lame.

Funny too, the church he worked for "suggested he leave town" and "pursue secular work". I guess they are less forgiving.

Congrats, I guess, to you Rev. Haggard. But really, its ok if you like guys...........still. Just be careful and practice what you preach.



| | | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home