Friday, April 21, 2006

Long Live Star Trek...

I wonder if William Shakespeare ever felt upset at the continual bad representations of his plays. I'm sure Roddenbury is rolling over in his grave now.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you Star Trek 90210.

The next Star Trek feature, slated for a 2008 release,
"would center on the early days of "Star Trek" characters James T. Kirk and Mr. Spock, including their first meeting at Starfleet Academy and first outer-space mission."
I'm smelling teen spirit here.

Their time lines coincide, at least on this site they do, but do we really want to see a young Kirk and Spock picking up chicks?

| |

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

Spock doesn't do chicks. I must say, this concept is interesting, despite the foreknowledge that they flub it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home