Tuesday, August 01, 2006

No comPassion for The Gibson

There is no excuse. I guess this is old news now, but i really think there is no excuse for Gibson.

Let his own statement speak for itself.
"There is no excuse, nor should there be any tolerance, for anyone who thinks or expresses any kind of anti-Semitic remark,"
Gibson said in a statement issued by his publicist.

"I want to apologize specifically to everyone in the Jewish community for the vitriolic and harmful words that I said to a law enforcement officer the night I was arrested on a DUI charge."

"I am a public person, and when I say something, either articulated and thought out, or blurted out in a moment of insanity, my words carry weight in the public arena," he said. "As a result, I must assume personal responsibility for my words and apologize directly to those who have been hurt and offended by those words."
A moment of insanity my ass. Your words say it all. We should not excuse you nor tolerate such hate-filled remarks? Based on your own words, right...
"Fucking Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." "Are you a Jew?"
I don't take it to mean your asking to celebrate the Passover. Gibson, your a hater, and an anti-semite. Admit it and move on. Stop lying to us and to yourself.

| | | |